Saturday, 16 April 2016

Coming Schedule

Ah, yes. What are the things that I have planned after my temporary dropping of Terra ForMars may you ask? Well, first off pic unrelated. However, I would just like to mention that it was a bit sad to see that nobody picked up Infection because as it may not look like the greatest thing ever made, it still does look pretty decent and I'm sure that with translations we'll be able to further judge that for ourselves. And, that's why I'll get another chapter out sooner or later and since I said I would in the 4chan thread not too long ago, but there are some things that take priority. Now, I'll just create a list in order of how I plan to go about things for the coming weeks.
  • Higurashi: Usomabushi-hen - Part 2
  • Kyochuu Rettou: Chapter 12 - Part 1
  • Neo Devilman: Volume 3 - Chapter 7
  • Terra ForMars: Chapter 175
  • Infection: Chapter 5
  • Neo Devilman: Volume 2 - Chapter 3
  • Terra ForMars: Chapter 176
  • ???
What comes after that? Hmm, I'm unsure at the moment but I might hit up something Go Nagai because I've honestly focused too much on the Terra ForMars series and not on others. However, depending or not if Hokuto no Gun start on Violence Jack again I may do that or finish off the rest of Great Mazinger. Other than that, not thinking about much at the moment. However, you are free to suggest something in the comments section if you like. See ya!

P.S - This schedule is not definite. Things may change priority.

1 comment: