Saturday, 2 April 2016

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni: Kataribanashi-hen - Usomabushi-hen English Part 1

Funny enough, my buddy BaratoMaya from When They Translate asked me to scanlate this about a year ago since she had it translated around December 2014 if I remember correctly, but since at the time I wasn't too sure of my scanlation skills in general, I said to check and see if other groups may want to do it. A year later, turns out a few were asked but none committed nor did it. So, the wheels of fate spun right back around to me and I was asked again a few days ago in fact, and by this post you already know I've done half of it already. Anyhow, since this chapter itself is like 80 pages long I decided to split it into 2 releases. I'll do the next part next week as I need to get the next chapter of Kyochuu Rettou done, and then I'll jump back on Terra Formars after that. In any case, hope you enjoyed the 1st part and will early await the 2nd. See ya! And thanks for reading! Bye!


P.S. - Even went so far as to translate that hentai page at the end, and yes, that is what it says.

2 comments:

  1. Um, is this like an extra? It feels a bit weird to have an arc inside an arc. O.o

    The scanlation for Kataribanashi Hen stopped at chapter 4 ages ago. TT-TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, is this like an extra? It feels a bit weird to have an arc inside an arc. O.o

    The scanlation for Kataribanashi Hen stopped at chapter 4 ages ago. TT-TT

    ReplyDelete