Sunday, 3 April 2016

Magic Knight Rayearth Anime Album 2

Actually stumbled upon a higher quality and resolution version of this on Facebook about a week ago when I was searching the net for the RG Veda artbooks where I ended up first on a Spanish CLAMP fansite and then stumbled around a few other places before landing on Facebook. Kinda weird, huh? In any case, this was uploaded on the net before only on exhentai as far as I know in terrible quality. But, this version is much better and not a pixelated mess.

Anyhow, what this does have is stuff from the 2nd season of the anime (which reminds me how bad the designs are in comparison to CLAMP's manga) and also some neat character design pages and such at the end. If you're a fan of the series, I recommend you to check it out. See ya!


Pics


No comments:

Post a Comment