Saturday, 23 April 2016

Neo Devilman: Volume 3 Chapter 7 English Translation

Phew! Man I am glad to have this finally done. I had to shelve it for months due to Terra ForMars and a few other things that keep me constantly busy, but at least it's finally here. In that regard, the end result turned out pretty well and I am satisfied. A neat little short story if you ask me. The art help immerse myself in reading as it emphasized how bleak and hopeless life and the situation was during the course of the story. Neat stuff. Anyhow, I'm not the best at redraw so hopefully it isn't that noticeable since I had to connect the double pages and do what I could. Other than that, I hope you enjoyed it. Expect the next final chapter by Go Nagai in about a months time. I got other stuff to do, too. See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment