Thursday, 12 May 2016

Final Word on Infection (Manga by Toru Oikawa)

Hmm. I know I said that I would get another chapter of this out some time ago and even put it on my schedule about a month ago, but to be honest, I really don't fucking want to. I mean, there's honestly no point at all wasting my time doing 1 chapter when I honestly could just work on something more meaningful and something that I enjoy instead, and for one thing finish eventually. That's why I don't plan to continue this series at all, in future or at any stage. You probably already guessed that, but I just wanted to have an official post to let those interested know. However, the actual only way to get me to continue will be by commission. Yeah yeah, I know, but there has to be something in it for me if it's for something that I don't enjoy or really don't want to do. It's that simple. If you want to commission me, I will do it and right away. Not that I actually expect anyone to do that, but it is an option if you really want to read more. Anyway, I hope you guys understand. Umm, bye.

2 comments:

  1. Damn that's too bad. I just started reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes sense to do series you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete