Thursday, 26 May 2016

Kyochuu Rettou (The Island of Giant Insects) Chapter 12 - Part 2 English Translation

Over a month later and it finally came out. Was starting to think maybe the writer axed the series or something. I'd really hate for that to happen. Anyway, got right on this and got it out. Heh heh. Wanted to see what happens next myself, but this is most likely the end of the 3rd volume, I think. Also, I was going to go for "Island of the Giant Eight Legged Freaks" for the credits page but another rape remark sounds better. Hope that doesn't say something about me, but hey, not like I care. Ahem. In any case, it'll probably be another month before the Japanese release another chapter of this and man I hate the wait. I mean, it's only 18 pages and to wait a month for that is just sad. I'd prefer a fortnightly release and I'm sure the creators can keep up with that. But, sadly, it'll stay monthly. Sigh. Meh. Enjoy the chapter and I'll see you next time on Island of the Giant Rape Spiders!

1 comment: