Monday, 9 May 2016

Neo Devilman: Volume 1 Compile (English Translation)

Since nobody else bothered to get up off their asses and compile all released chapters together, I might as well get off my ass and do it. In any case, when I checked over the chapters done by the other group I noticed that the color pages were not leveled or filtered correctly so I decided to tweak them a little myself. Now, that is mostly due to that grayish look over scanned color pages but it seems Get Got Translations never bothered to level the images at all for the most part. Pure laziness. Took me under a minute to fix each color page, and also remove the piss stains they never bothered to remove either. Again, 10 fucking seconds in Photoshop. Ugh. That aside, I also removed all credit pages and placed just one at the end for simplicity sake. And that's all I really want to say. Enjoy these Devilman short stories and I'll see you next time. Bye!

1 comment: