Monday, 23 May 2016

Terra ForMars Gaiden: Asimov Chapter 1 English v1.5

Glad to have this done. Wanted to see what Asimov's spinoff was like myself. And, though it is good and while the art is well drawn it can be a bit jarring at times. In any case, I got kinda bummed out on Vuwaku Evuzenko (Asimov's war-time partner). I searched the net (in Japanese) and such and it didn't exactly come up any actual names so I believe that it may be made up. If it wasn't, it would have appeared wiki pages or places on the net but it didn't. It only appeared on places talking about this spin-off. Also, the Russian title didn't exactly come with anything, either. I tried searching as well but couldn't find its meaning so I left it. Other than that, it seems this will be about Asimov fighting a friend from the past. I mean, didn't they already do that in Rain Hard? Hmph. Whatever. It just better be good. Anyhow, that's all I've got to say. Hope you enjoy the chapter. Bye!

PDF Read Online

Update - 26th May 2016
Added in missing text on page 28. Thanks for point that out, guys. Links have been updated.

Update 14th July 2016
Updated to volume scans. Links have been updated. Have fun.

2 comments: