Sunday, 1 May 2016

Terra ForMars - A New Chapter - #3 English (Chapter 176)

Storming through the party like my name was El ninio. When I'm hangin' out drinking in the back of an El Camino. As a kid, I was a skid and no one knew me by name. I trashed my own house party cause no body came. I know I'm not the one you thought you knew back in high school. Never going, never showing up when we had to, attention that we crave don't tell us to behave, I'm sick of always hearing act your age. I don't want to waste my time become another casualty of society. I'll never fall in line. Become another victim of your conformity. And back down. Because you don't Know us at all we laugh when old people fall. But what would you expect with a conscience so small. Heavy metal and mullets it's how we were raised. Maiden and priest were the gods that we praised Cause we like having fun at other peoples expense and, Cutting people down is just a minor offence then, It's none of your concern, I guess I'll never learn. I'm sick of being told to wait my turn. I don't want to waste my time become another casualty of society.
Ahem. Enough of that. I knew I said I was going to put them out at a slower pace, but I figured that I'd get another chapter out before working on another series since they're only 18 pages with a medium level of text. Infection on the other hand, a fuck-ton of text. Ugh. That'll be a nightmare. But, I think I'll work on Great Mazinger first instead and stall Infection another week. I want to work on it, but there is a fuck-ton of text per page in comparison to anything else I've worked on and that's really annoying. In any case, unsure about Saito's forname as the fucking scans are cut close taking away some of the image on every goddamn page including the one with his forename which had (if it had any) the ateji for the true reading of the characters. Meh. Who cares, anyway. Enjoy the chapter.

6 comments: