Friday, 20 May 2016

Terra ForMars - A New Chapter - #6 English (Chapter 179)

They protect!!!
The planet where they were born!!!
And the land where they grew up!!!
I wake up every evening, with a big smile on my face, and it never feels out of place. And you're still probably working, at a nine to five pace. I wonder how bad that tastes. When you see my face hope it gives you hell hope it gives you hell. When you walk my way hope it gives you hell hope it gives you hell. Now where's your picket fence love, and where's that shiny car. And did it ever get you far. You never seemed so tense love. I've never seen you fall so hard. Do you know where you are? And truth be told I miss you. And truth be told I'm lying!!! When you see my face hope it gives you hell hope it gives you hell!!!
Jam away, people! Ahem. Anyway, another chapter out of the way and it was sad to see that Akari's foster parent did actually die as it did already hint at before in a previous chapter. Hope we get to see how. But, we all know he'll continue to appear in flashbacks, I presume. Other than that, I haven't got anything else to say other than I'll be doing the 1st chapter of Asimov's spinoff next. Expect that sometime next week hopefully. In any case, I'll see you next time. See ya!

1 comment: