Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Terra ForMars - A New Chapter - #7 English (Chapter 180)

Who has to know. When we live such fragile lives. It's the best way we survive. I go around a time or two. Just to waste my time with you. Tell me all that you've thrown away. Find out games you don't wanna play. You are the only one that needs to know. I'll keep you my dirty little secret. (Dirty little secret) Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret. (Just another regret, hope that you can keep it) My dirty little secret.
Man I love that color page. Ahem. Anyhow, this didn't take long but I'm not exactly liking where this is going. I mean, Akari was already overpowered but now he can "add" other peoples abilities to himself and they're researching the same for other power holders? Now that's just going too far. I don't like this idea at all. Meh. In any case, seems that I'll be getting commissioned to translate another doujinshi soon. Yippee! More material for credits pages. And that's all I've got to say. See ya next time!

1 comment: