Wednesday, 8 June 2016

Great Mazinger: Volume 2 - Chapter 8 English

Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely, I have nobody for my own. I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely. I have nobody for my own. I'm so lonely. Yo this one here goes out to all my players out there, man, ya know that got that one good girl who's always been there, man, like took all the bullshit then one day she can't take it no more and decide to leave. I woke up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side, coulda sworn I was dreaming, for her I was feenin, so I had to take a little ride, back tracking over these few years, tryna figure out what I do to make it go bad, 'Cause ever since my girl left me my whole life came crashing. I'm so lonely (so lonely), I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely).
All right! There's only one chapter to go and then Great Mazinger is finished. Yippee! Anyhow, I'll be starting on the next and final chapter right away as I want to get this done and out of the way. Then I'll jump back on Terra ForMars or do a Terra ForMars doujinshi depending. But, I just want to ask if any of you guys might want a Mazinger doujinshi translated or not after I finish Great Mazinger. However, you got to pay me bitches because I ain't doing it for free. That's how hentai goes for me unless I want it myself. Other than that, I ain't got anything else to say. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment