Tuesday, 28 June 2016

Shock Shoku go Burigyua 4 (HappinessCharge PreCure!) English

I've had this on my mind for quite some time ever since I first came across it many months ago. It's also what got me interested in PreCure to be honest, but that does happen quite commonly with things like this. Anyhow, I really don't like handling medium/large sized chapters and such so I decided to cut off right when YuuYuu transforms. I've been working on this slowly on the side for some months and forgot about it from time to time so it took me quite a while to get this far.
However, I'm unsure if I even want to finish it but I wanted to release what I've done and to see if people are interested. All said and done, I might get around to finishing it eventually which may be unlikely, but you can just commission me to finish it right away if you want. I'm not asking, but I just wanted to let you know that. Okay, that's me done. Hope you enjoyed this. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment