Monday, 13 June 2016

Terra ForMars - A New Chapter - #11 (Chapter 184) English

Okay, I'll just get down to business. Now, I've been at Terra ForMars now for over a year and I didn't exactly picture myself like that then. Anyhow, what I mean is that I don't want to work on the main series anymore. That's doesn't mean I don't enjoy the series, but I've done more than enough and I honestly don't get enough respect or acknowledgment for that. All you people want is more, more, more and you want it fast and you want it at the highest quality but what you don't understand is that you can't have both.

Now, enough of my bitching. What I also want is say is that if any group out there is looking to pickup Terra ForMars, then please let me know as soon as you can. There are other things I'd rather work on, and I want to pass the series on to somebody else. Other than that, you can all go fuck yourselves, ya ungrateful cunts. Bye-bye!

11 comments:

  1. All I can say, being a basic n00b who reads this stuff from an app on my phone, at least, thanks for the contributions you've made to translating this manga at least, and I hope you find a project you can enjoy doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No man please ignora the idiots that just want more and immediatly, but keep doing this series.
    You are the only hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Pearse! Ignore all the ***** that just want more!! Please keep doing the series! You have legitimately done the best on this series, and everyone would love to see you continue it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I appreciate what you've done for the series, I'm sorry that people have been harassing you, but I appreciate your amazing efforts! I'd hug you if I could!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for what you have done so far.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Id personally rather wait for you to take your time and translate vs rushing to appease others. Thank you for all your hard work, on this site and reddit. Please continue to hook us up. Id be willing to donate to the cause.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Can I pay you to do another?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want, yes. However, we can talk about that in email so just go ahead and send me one if you're interested.

      Delete