Thursday, 23 June 2016

Terra ForMars - A New Chapter - #12 (Chapter 185) English

We like to sleep all day and party all night! This is how we like to live our life! I’ve got a feeling that everything is gonna be all right, so come on, come on! We like to sleep all day and party all night! This is how we like to live our lives! I’ve got a feeling that everything is gonna be all right, so come on, come on! Let’s party tonight!
Kyuappu・RaPaPa! Asu yo ī hi ni nare! Kyuappu・RaPaPa! Wait, wrong song. God my taste in things is all over the fucking place. Anyway, back on TF here. Hmm. I feel like crap at the moment, so I'll hold off another chapter 'till I get The Divine Comedy finished and such. Also, I was thinking of getting that doujinshi done before this but there's just all cum flying around and the art isn't in a stupid style so yeah. I'll get around to that sooner or later, but not now. I'm not in the mood. Other than that, my position still stands. If anyone wants to take over for Terra ForMars, then just let me know. Until next time. See ya!

5 comments:

  1. Aww, Pearse! Get the doujinshi done, please! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SOON. However, I need my upload access back on exhentai before I do so. I got banned recently and I'm asking to see if that can be lifted. It's been a real bother lately.

      Delete
  2. Hey, I've been reading Terraformars and on this last chapter saw your comments about how you didn't want to continue doing this series. I just came here to say Thank you. It may mean nothing much now since I'm sure you've been doing this for a while but thanks to you I've been able to read this series. I hope that you continue doing the good work you've been doing and again, thank you.

    ReplyDelete