Thursday, 16 June 2016

Terra ForMars Volume 17 Compile (English)

Okay, that's me done fixing up those chapters for a volume compile. Enjoy those. Anyhow, there has been some confusion since I put out my last TF chapter. In short, I'm not dropping the series. I never said that. Yeah, I was pissed but I just wanted to make a few things clear. Other than that, nothing else to say. Expect the next TF chapter out sometime next week. I want to get a few things out of the way before I do another. See ya!


P.S. - The torrent is a compressed jpg version of the volume to make it easier for myself to seed.

3 comments:

  1. Alright, Thanks Pearse! You're the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus my heart almost stopped because i thought you were gonna stop. But i appreciate you continuing the series, thanks for everything! :D

    ReplyDelete