Saturday, 23 July 2016

Cutie Honey vs Devilman Lady Chapter 1 English

Yup, this is my next project. MORE GO NAGAI! And if you've got something to say about me dropping Terra ForMars for this, then you can shut the fuck up and get a good slap in the face. Ahem. Now, I remember people saying this was bad but it actually looks pretty good. Classy Nagai is what it is, if you're a fan of his work then should find this an enjoyable read. However, it doesn't exactly have chapters so I've decided to ahem cut my own chapters out of the entire thing. I hope you guys don't mind as I really don't want to work on the entire volume and then release it. Either way, as I progress, hopefully it should attract some more viewers than simply if I did it all in one go. Anyway, I've got nothing else to say so go ahead and get started. Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. perfect, whatever Nagai is good ! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I enjoyed quite a bit Devilman Lady, how many volumes of this crossover?

    ReplyDelete