Saturday, 30 July 2016

Cutie Honey vs Devilman Lady Chapter 5 English

Hey, Ms Red Carpet. She can autograph my pockets, Anytime, anyplace, anyway, I'll be looking at everybody else, Watch it, I don't wanna de obnoxious, But this girl worth the gossip, Take away the smile, The tattoos now, forever she very guardless I imagine her topless She might set off my rocket 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 On and poppin'. She met Mark and then Attitude like we arguing Wit her by meh celebrate, glitter to my life I should twitter this is girl, she's sparkling. She ain't no Rockstar. But she's got Groupies, She ain't no Actress. But she makes Movies, And when she struts that thing around. Everybody be breaking their neck like Who dat girl Who dat girl Who dat girl. She ain't got Riches. But she's got Fashion, She ain't a Model. But camera's Flashing. And when she struts that thing around. Everybody be breaking their neck like. Who dat girl Who dat girl Who dat girl.
Didn't take me as long to get this fully done than I thought it would. Anyhow, that's that done so now I can move onto something else. What may that be, you ask? Well, it'll probably me something Devilman as I've said but I'll go gather what needs to be done, have a look at them and see which one interests me the most and then do that. Until then. See ya!

1 comment: