Monday, 25 July 2016

Futari wa PreCure (Manga) Chapter 1 English

I was actually unsure about doing this seeing how I haven't exactly watched the show (okay, I lied. I've only saw the first episode of FW and it was pretty decent), but I've noticed that more or less none of the PreCure manga adaptations have been translated so I thought that I might as well do the Futari wa one since it's only a volume long, and because I constantly browse the threads on /a/. However, this will be a side project for me so do not expect a regular release. I also had to search around for better and appropriate fonts as the regular one's I used didn't exactly look the best for a manga like this. Just wanted to mention that. Also, I hope you enjoy those 2 extra pages at the end that I bothered to translate. Other than that, nothing else to say than PreCure Thread, PreCure Thread! See ya!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome love this anime thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! I'll use this for my daughter to study English.
    Ah, I'm Japanese, wish you to upload more Japanese Manga in English.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work! I'll use this for my daughter to study English.
    Ah, I'm Japanese, wish you to upload more Japanese Manga in English.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete