Monday, 18 July 2016

Terra ForMars: Dropped (Again)

Okay, I'll just get right down to it. I'm dropping the main series indefinitely and this time I mean it. I don't like where the story is going, and I'm just sick and tired to be honest. I've been working on the series for far too long and I need to distance myself from it or else I'll find myself working on it until the day I die. Because I honestly doubt it'll end anytime soon, and I don't want to be working on this another year. Besides, I've done more than enough. Even more so seeing how I've also did Rain Hard, a few one-shot magazine chapters and currently the Asimov spinoff which is more than you guys deserve. That, and I want to move on past this series and onto something else for a change without having to come back to it a week later.

Now, with that said, I really do appreciate all the support and messages I've received over my time working on Terra ForMars, I really do. Thank you all for that. However, there's a time when one needs to know when to stop and that time is now. I'm sorry if this may upset people as it will leave the series dead in the water, but please be proactive on this and actually search for a group to pick up the series. It's not my responsibility anymore. In fact, it was never my responsibility. Scanlators don't have a responsibility to anyone or anything. They do what they want when they want, and that's that. The only one they have to answer to is themselves. Nothing more.

Anyhow, I've really got nothing else to say than the 2nd and final Asimov volume comes out at the end of August, so I'll wait 'till that comes out and then finish the side story. I'm not interested in shitty magazine scans or sub-par digital ones, so you'll have to wait. Not that much people even care or are interested from what I've seen, anyhow. Anyway, that's me for the main series for good. No more. Ever. Bye-bye!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for working on Terra Formars, Pearse! You're truly the best. You did so much for the series, and did so good too! Thanks so much. Hopefully you find another series to work on! <3's from all of us! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is random, but would you ever consider doing a translation of the ah my goddess ps2 game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even know what that is. Besides, it's probably a VN and they're a drag to translate.

      Delete
  3. Thanks pearse, I'll never forget thr work you did for us. Whule small I'm sure TF will find another home.

    Here's some hit parade for ya pearse, get some upbeat in this funeral https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w0E6y01OuQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have been bingereading TF for past weeks and now I reached the final translated chapter. I want to thank you for your work on this project.
    Hope there will be other/other group to pick it up :)

    ReplyDelete