Friday, 8 July 2016

Terra ForMars Gaiden: Asimov Chapter 3 English

Phew. There was more work to do in this chapter than the last, and it took me a while to find the Pushkin quote in English since the translated Japanese one was sorta different. That, and it didn't name the poem in the manga due to the fact that it doesn't have a name. Also, I credited the guy who translated Pushkin's poems into English instead of leaving it the Japanese credit and company this time as it makes more sense. Anyhow, I'm saddened to see the lack of interest or talk about Asimov's spinoff. For all the effort that I or anyone puts into any work, the least they want is people to read and discuss it. Not much to ask, is it? Meh. Other than that, nothing else to say. Dokkin dokkin!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this. I kinda like it more than the main series. And the Boichi art is great.

    ReplyDelete