Tuesday, 12 July 2016

Terra ForMars Gaiden: Asimov Chapter 6 English

Another one bites the dust. Hey! Only one more chapter to go and that's volume 1 complete. However, I still need to go over chapter 1 and fix that up to the volume. Also, the 2nd volume of this isn't out yet so when I compile the 1st volume, we'll all have to wait until it comes out. Oh, and for me to buy, scan and then scanlate it. Anyhow, in other news, I just wanted to let you guys know that I am dropping the main series of Terra ForMars indefinitely. I'll have details and such in a post coming soon, but I just wanted to give you guys a heads up. In short, be proactive and actually go and search for a group to pick up the main series. Other than that, nothing else to say. Until next time. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Aww... Sucks that you're dropping Terra Formars. Still, thanks for taking it for so long, Pearse! You're the absolute best! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete