Monday, 1 August 2016

Devilman Saga Chapter 1 English

Phew. Glad to have this done. There was quite a bit of text to translate, but I got through it eventually. Also, I'll fix up the chapter title page when I come to compile the volume, and anything else that needs to be fixed then. Other than that, this doesn't look very good, the expressions all look lazily done and it's more God is evil bullcrap. Shinto isn't even a formal religion and the Japanese think they can talk religion and God. They can go fuck themselves for all I care. Two bombs weren't fucking enough, it seems. Oops. Anyhow, I like Nagai but when he doesn't do a good job, I'll say it. Other than that, nothing else to say. Enjoy, and have fun. See ya!

5 comments:

  1. are you interested in picking up Saint Muscle another cool manga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you in need of a redrawer for this, I'd love to help. I have experience with sense scans and psylocke scans working on Mother Keeper, Croa Chimera, Dekoboko Animation, Urami, Number, Hakkenden, and Altair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are the best thanks for nagai !

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOMGOMG I didn't even know that this existed. Thanks so much, I'm a Devilman Junkie. Normally I don't comment but holy crap.

    Do you plan on leaving it at just this chapter or are you going to do the entire thing? I'm not asking to rush you, you just come off as a little pissed off at it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God is evil. Authority is evil.

    ReplyDelete