Tuesday, 30 August 2016

Terra ForMars - A New Chapter - #16 (Chapter 189) English

Guess who's back, back again. Shady's back, tell a friend. Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back guess who's back. Guess who's back... Now this looks like a job for me so everybody just follow me. 'Cause we need a little controversy, 'Cause it feels so empty without me.
Ha ha. Yeah, that's me back working on Terra ForMars again. I know I said last time that it was final but I just couldn't help myself. That, I have a history with the series and because nobody in the world will do it. No, seriously. Anyhow, I wanted to get this out quickly (like usual) so I'll fix up those messy lines when I get the chance to run them by a friend in a few days. Also, I would just like to mention that this is also in due course to God Mazinger. You see, I didn't realize that HappyScans were working on it so they'll be working on that instead of me which left me scrambling for something to do and so the wheels of fate turned me right back around to Terra ForMars. Kinda embarrassing, really.

I originally dropped it when MangaStream took over and when they stopped, I started back up until I got bored (which was a good bunch of chapters I'll add) because I wasn't liking where things were going, and now I'm back working on the series yet again. Sigh. Anyhow, things are looking up in recent raws. Michelle is back! Yippee! Here's to an improvement in the series! In any case, enjoy the chapter. See ya!

5 comments:

  1. Ohh, new chapter! Yeah! Thx Pearse! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man! I'm really glad you got back with TF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god man i love you so damn much for doing this, thank you for your work dude!

    ReplyDelete