Saturday, 17 September 2016

Pretty Cure Fan Kigurumi

I know what you're thinking. Is pic related literally me? Well, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret... I wish.
Another thing that I have forgotten to post. Anyhow, have I ever mentioned that I love kigurumi? No? Well, I said it there now so there you have it (yeah, I'm weird). However, it’s mostly Precure kigurumi that I like, not those kigs where it’s a man dressed up as a woman. I ain’t into that shit because unlike most other kigurumi, the Precure one’s are actual women and I can jerk off to that. Ahem. Did I say that out loud? Anyway, what I am here today is to post these fan kigurumi pictures that I saved off twitter from the latest Comiket recently. Now, there isn’t much but that’s all there was so I’ll include a few others from my Max Heart kigurumi folder, too. Those are Akane and Hikari fan kigurumi from many years back as you can even see Samurai X and FMA cosplayers there, too. In any case, it’s nice to see fan kigurumi in comparison to the actual official good looking kigs. Other than that, nothing else to say. See ya!















 

No comments:

Post a Comment