Wednesday, 28 September 2016

Terra ForMars - A New Chapter - #24 (Chapter 197) English

If you were wondering what was the delay on this chapter, it was because the manga was stalled 2 weeks to to author illness (hope he gets better) so I thought that it was a good opportunity to work on a few other things. In any case, I created a complete Terra ForMars Collection torrent on nyaa which includes all translated works so check it out if you're interested. Other than that, I've been scrounging pixiv for MORE credit page material and I'm sorted for many more chapters. Heh heh heh. Oh yeah, I also got some help with redraw this chapter so that was good. Not that there was much to do but it did help a bit. Also, The Mars File arrived the other day so I'll scan that when I get around to it. No translations, though. There's WAY too much text in it. Like volumes worth. Anyway, enjoy the chapter, guys. Until next time. See ya!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the new chapter Pearse! I'm looking forward to the next chapters and the second volume of the Asimov's spin-off. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the chapter pearse! Im still really happy you're continuing this manga!

    ReplyDelete