Saturday, 17 September 2016

Terra ForMars Volume 18 English

Just lumped all the chapters together with the digital volume raw as I really don't want to go over each page and replace the text onto the digital raw because I'm a lazy bastard and I honestly just don't see the point. But in other news, I've ordered the 2nd Asimov volume and also the Mars File Artbook so I'll be scanning that, too. When they arrive, that is. Give it a month to arrive. *shoots self* Anyway, the author of Terra ForMars has had a sudden illness and thus the manga will be stalled 2 weeks so I'm gonna stall the next chapter myself so I can get another Devilman Green chapter out and give me some time to sort out my hard-drive files and the like. Other than that, enjoy the 18th volume. Until next time. See ya!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Pearse, Can't thank you ENOUGH FOR COMING BACK TO THE SERIES!! YOU'RE THE BESTTTTTT!!

    ReplyDelete