Sunday, 30 October 2016

Terra ForMars - The Mars File [RAW SCAN]

Woo-hoo! I finally got this fully scanned today. It's got A LOT of information and text in it which I'll be translating none of (more on that in a moment), but there are pictures and the like so you'll enjoy flicking through it regardless. Anyhow, I never planned to translate anything from this or cleaned it up as it was more about just getting it out there on the internet. If you want me to do either (translate or clean), then you'll have to pay. Not that I expected anyone, but I'm just giving you a forewarning about that. Anyway, there is also an interview section with the author and artist which has some pics of them so I'll clean a few of them up so we'll have more images of them. Other than that, nothing else to say than I compressed this down to around 3000px to make it easier to upload (since the original scan was 600mb), but I'll be keeping the original 4200px scan. Anyway, enjoy the scans. See ya!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my godsies!! Thanks so much, Pearse! Hope you get back to translating the Terra Formars Manga soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. But I was just waiting for the new raws to come out (which was yesterday) since it took a 2 week break, so I'll get on it soon enough.

      Delete
    2. Yay!! Thanks Pearse! You're the best :)

      Delete
  2. Not quite a racket but paying you to unnoffically make money of modifying someone else's work sounds very grey marketZ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not really the point, but you could say the same for all scanlation and doujinshi translations. Of course it's a grey area, but I had to BUY this book to scan and I was just letting people know that if they want it cleaned up and leveled, then they will have to give me something for it.

      It takes time to do and time away from my other projects, and there's like 200 pages so the community has to give back to scanaltors once in a while for stuff like this. That's all I meant by that.

      Delete