Sunday, 13 November 2016

Omorai-kun Chapter 1 English

This is pretty funny. Started flicking through it yesterday and laughed immediately. It's really good. However, everything was in plain Japanese but seeing how they are living on the streets and all, I decided to improvise and give their dialogue some flair which you'll see what I mean right away. But, I didn't do that at first as I translated it all normally, but after I had it all done, I felt that it could be much better and thus I spent way more time than I originally though as I ended up drifting around for more southern talk and words than what I know myself, and changing all the dialogue. But it was all worth it.

Anyway, the end result is pretty good if I say so myself so I hope you all enjoy it. The rest of it will be much the same as I feel it makes it much funnier than having plain spoken lines and such. Until next time. I'll be working on another Go-chan chapter titled Suiko which I've been putting off. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment