Saturday, 19 November 2016

Terra ForMars Gaiden: Asimov Chapter 8 English

Happy to be back working on this. The 2nd volume looks great. Anyhow, I'll just get right down to it. I'm dropping the main Terra ForMars series indefinitely, and I actually mean it this time. It takes away way too much from what else I'd like to do, and to be honest, I'm tired of working on it constantly. The only way I will continue it is that if I'm paid to do so or at least given something for it. That's not me asking, this is just me letting you know.

Furthermore, if you want me to do any other Terra ForMar spin-offs such as Keiji's spin-off, you'll have to at least give me money to buy the book. Scanlation is ALL at the scanlators own expense, so the least the community can do is pay for the manga they want done. Now that I've got that out of the way. I'll be working on another Omorai-kun chapter next, then another 5001 Yakuza Wars chapter, and then back to Asimov unless the next Kyochuu Rettou chapter comes out which I always get on right away.

Setting all that aside, thanks for reading (if you read this), and I hope you are all lookig forward to the rest of the 2nd and final Asimov volume. Until next time. See ya!

1 comment:

  1. It's all because of those money sucking sites who leeches off from someone's work without even giving a credit. If only people would know more of the technicalities behind every manga they've read, the real persons behind those, then they would know whom to support.

    Sad to hear this but I, myself can't do anything about it not because I don't want to, but because I can't afford to. Anyway, good luck!

    ReplyDelete