Saturday, 24 December 2016

Terra ForMars Gaiden: Asimov Chapter 14 [English] [Manga]

Seems I won't finish this before Christmas, after all. Sigh. Well, there is a reason for that. You see, I actually woke up a few days ago in the middle of the night with my left eye hurting like the fires of Hell itself, and I could not see with my left eye for 2 days because of that. It got better as time went on, but I couldn't open my eye so I couldn't work on this or do much, either. So, I just waited it out and I was back to normal within a few days. Luckily enough I got better in time for work I had on that day so it's good that it didn't interfere with anything too important. As for how that happened? Well, I looked it up and there was like a bazillion reasons ranging from a birth defect to eye damage yada yada yada. But the most likely reason is that I slept with my face stuffed in my pillow and cut off blood flow to my left eye causing this fiasco. My own darn fault, I see.

Anyhow, I got on this right away when I could and got it out before Christmas, but I'll have the final chapter out before the end of the year. I think I'll play some more video games instead. Until then. Have a Merry Christmas! SEE YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment