Wednesday, 28 December 2016

Terra ForMars Gaiden: Asimov Chapter 15 - FINAL [English] [Manga]

Well, we've come to the end of this side-story, and it was pretty fucking good if I say so myself. WAY better than the main series. Boichi and Fujiwara did an amazing job with this and it really shows. However, sadly, not much people are even reading this and it really makes me sad to be honest. Sigh. Maybe since it's finished it'll get more attention, but that's probably just me hoping. Anyhow, this was a pleasure to work on and I would like to thank all of you who have been supporting me and reading this spin-off along the way.

In other news, this now leaves me with another thing off my list. However, if you want me to work on the main series or another spin-off like Keiji's, then you're going to have to at least cover the costs of the volume itself or give something toward it, and I'll be 100% open with what I'm given if people do. Anyway, enough of that. I'll go over the full volume and fix up mistakes, double pages and stuff like that so check out my blog in future for that. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. I do read it, and I'm of the same opinion that it's awesome. But the fact that I'm a fan of Boichi might also have played a part :D
    Thanks much for the chapters Pearse!

    ReplyDelete