Wednesday, 22 February 2017

Go Nagai Chronicle [RAW SCAN]

Bought and scanned this myself so that's why I didn't take it apart, but I do hope you guys appreciate it. In any case, this is a 1998 artbook/data file "chronicling" Go Nagai's history and all of the works that he has done. It's very interesting in itself so I would recommend fans to have a look through it. Anyway, the raw scan was about 800mb large so I downscaled it to about 3000px to make things smaller and more presentable for people as I don't think anybody wants it THAT big. However, I'll be keeping the color pages and the Omorai comic at the end at their original size on my computer, but if anybody wants them, just give me a shout and I'll upload them. Other than that, I'll have another Nagai artbook/data file coming soon, but I need to get a few other things out of the way first since it will take a while to scan much like this did. Until then. See ya!


*Requires access to exhentai

No comments:

Post a Comment