Sunday, 19 February 2017

Omorai-kun Volume 1 [English] [Manga]

Anyway, I know that I did edit Omorai and the gang's dialogue slightly, but I tried going through some of the pages and it then dawned on me how long it would actually take to fix up all their dialogue across the entire volume since there is a ton of effort required. Sorry to say, but I probably won’t be doing a normal version. Maybe later, but probably not. Though I did fix up a few things here and there, but they're not really worthy of note.
In any case, now that I've got all that out of the way, I'd like to say that I'll be scanning Go Nagai Chronicle and End of the century devil encyclopedia artbooks which I recently bought very soon. Other than that, I do hope that you enjoyed Omorai-kun volume 1. I'll be doing the 2nd volume, but I'd like to get a few other things out of the way first, so that'll probably be in about a month or two from now. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment