Friday, 24 February 2017

Terra ForMars - A New Chapter - #32 (Chapter 205) English

Ack! This chapter had a FUCK-TON of text to translate (which is one of the annoying parts of working on Terra ForMars) especially since it had like twice the amount of a regular one... literally and especially because I wanted to get this done after work even though I had a throbbing headache, but I just couldn't help myself. It's not so bad when there's fighting one chapter and talking the next or both, but with this new arc, there is WAY more text than actual things happening, and it makes it a real bother to work on.
Anyway, yeah that Independence Day part got a chuckle out of me but it is fitting in context to the story. However, it does seem things are heating up and I for one are very excited as to what is going to happen. In any case, I've got one more chapter to do, and then you good goys can get back to donating which all recently was done by the one guy and I REALLY appreciate that. Anyway, enjoy the chapter. See ya next time!

1 comment: