Monday, 13 March 2017

Apocrypha Getter Robo Darkness Chapter 7 [English] [Manga]

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY! Sorry. Couldn't help it. Anyhow, only one more chapter left, so I'll try to start taking apart and scanning the Izumo manga soon since that's what I'd like to work on after finishing the 1st volume of Darkness. It's only a volume long and it doesn't look like there is a lot of text so it shouldn't take me long top get it all done. Then, I'll get back on either this or Omorai.
Leaving that aside, Darkness is pretty good and it's even going all Evangelion in this chapter with the teeth and the blood stained mecha. Getter confirmed for bros. Ahem. In total, Darkness is 4 volumes long, and then there's what came before titled "Dash", so I'll probably have the entire thing done possible before the years end. I've skimmed through the entire thing and it looks like one mean train-ride. In any case, that's me for now. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment