Thursday, 16 March 2017

Apocrypha Getter Robo Darkness Chapter 8 [English] [Manga]

Okay, this is volume 1 complete so now I can get started on Salacia and Izumo, but I will be compiling this entire volume, fixing stuff up here and there and doing redraw where I can so gimme some feedback if you can, or just don't like 99% of the time.
Anyway, the dialogue was kinda out there this chapter with the whole Getter ramblings by Saotome, but there's probably a lot more of that to come in volume 2 and onward. And this suffering that Ryou has to go through is way too cruel. I mean, he's just a kid and it really shows unlike other manga and anime where they speak and act like adults. In any case, enjoy the chapter! See ya!

2 comments:

  1. Please, finish Vol.1 and go ahead with 2! And we (I)want Salacia-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you also going to translate the prequel to this, Apocrypha Getter Robo Dash? As far as I can tell, it's only 6 chapters long, with chapter 0 of Darkness being a reprint of chapter 6 of Dash. If you're interested, then I would be extremely grateful. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete