Monday, 20 March 2017

Apocrypha Getter Robo Darkness Volume 1 [English] [Manga]

Woo-hoo! Finally got this all done and redrawn. Volume 1 was one hell of a ride and from what I've seen in the next, it doesn't stop. Really looking forward to it myself. Anyhow, I fixed up a few things here and there throughout the volume and did redraw for the about 62 images that required it which did take a good deal of time to do. You may think otherwise, but it took a good 6 hours.
Anyhow, I also translated the staff credits and page at the end because I think it makes the volume a better package overall when you see it at the end, and because it looks pretty neat typesetted. I'll be doing those for any future manga I do, too, FYI. In any case, with this first volume done and out there, I hope that those who may have heard bad or didn't like what they saw at first give this a second chance because it is pretty good. Anyway, I will be doing that Omorai normal dialogue volume soon because it'll always be on my bucket list if I don't, and I'll be working on the Izumo 2 manga and Salacia soon. And I've got nothing else to say. Enjoy Getter Edge Volume 1, and spread the word! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment