Monday, 27 March 2017

Futari wa PreCure Chapter 5 [English] [Manga]

Pic unrelated
I'm really sorry about the long delay between this chapter and the last, but I kinda forgot about it to be honest and then there was the whole hustle and bustle during the Christmas period. Anyhow, there's only 5 chapters left of this, but only 1 is story and the rest are random shorts, and I'm thinking of just skipping those and jumping into Max Heart, but I don't want to leave things undone so I'll do them anyway.
Other than that, I'll try my best to resume to a monthly schedule with this, but I will have it all done sometime this year because it's not exactly a priority since I don't think anybody is even interested in it 'cause nobody sent me any messages since the last chapter which says something. In any case, that's me for now. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I am interested! And don't forget about the LJ community! Please, release the chapters faster! You are the only person who translates the PreCure mangas! I hope you pick up other PreCure manga after you finish Max Heart!

    ReplyDelete