Friday, 24 March 2017

Omorai-kun Volume 1 [English] [Manga] [Non-Hick Edition]

I know some people didn't exactly like what I did with Omorai and co's dialogue, but I wanted to have it like that, so I thought that I might as well make a non-hick edition if you will for those who want to read it without the "u wot m8" and all. In any case, I'll be starting on the 2nd volume sooner or later, but first, I want to get a few things out of the way.
That, and I need to set some time aside to play Mass Effect Andromeda on the Xbox One, FYI. It's pretty good, I'd say. Anyway, I hope that those who were put off with what I did with Omorai and co's dialogue come back and give the series a read because it is pretty funny. However, the non-hick edition is ONLY available to download and torrent as I won't be adding it to any online readers and the hick dialogue will be the norm until I get it all done and then I'll do the non-hick edition for the 2nd volume. Just a heads up. And that's it. Enjoy. Bai bai!

1 comment: