Sunday, 12 March 2017

Terra ForMars - A New Chapter - #33 (Chapter 206) English

You know, every chapter of Terra ForMars really makes you want to read the next one. There's always just something waiting around the corner. In any case, this is another chapter down, and now there's only about 7 left until we're fully caught up, and given that the manga is taking a break, I'll have more than enough time to get all of that done on the side before then.
However, when it does start back up, I'm very unsure about continuing the series, but at the same time, no other group probably even wants to pick-up the series leaving me in a bind here. Meh. Anyway, we'll see what happens when we get there, but I do wonder if the manga will end soon giving all the events taking place at the moment. Anyway, that's me for now. Enjoy the chapter. See ya!

1 comment: