Monday, 5 June 2017

Kikkai vs Omorai [English] [Manga]

This too longer than I thought it would, but at least it's done now. It was a fun little cross-over. In any case, this was from one of those art/info books I scanned this year at the end for some reason so it doesn't exactly have a cover. Kikkai is also funny. He series seems funny, but the raws aren't very hot.
Anyway, oddly, half of this was 4 pages crammed on 1 page and the rest were on their own single pages, so I kinda had to topaz those pages to make them look better since the looked kinda rough. Inj any case, enjoy! See ya! The normal version will be coming soon for those who prefer it that way!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for asking, would you mind sharing the non filtered page? Raw is fine, it's mostly for archiving sake since I think I'm missing this crossover.
    Thank you for the release!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, no can do. But you're welcome. More Nagai to come in future.

      Delete