Monday, 12 June 2017

Mardock Scramble The First Compression Pamphlet [Artbook] [RAW SCAN]

Bought and scanned this myself. Got it for cheap as chips, too. Anyway, if you for one liked the movies like me, then you might want to check this out. Also, not many people like the movies, but I found them to be pretty darn good. People said the 2nd one was just weird ("gay dolphin lmao xd" they probably thought) and the 3rd is just gambling scenes even though it was crucial to the plot and kept you entertained.

My guess is that it was based on expectations from the first movie and the like, but what I say is judge a movie for what it is and not what you want it to be. Anyhow, the book itself is also pretty good and the movies follow them quite well, but that's my ramblings over... for now. Enjoy the artbook. See ya!


Pics



No comments:

Post a Comment