Monday, 19 June 2017

Mashira - Chapter 01 [English] [Manga]

I've been working on a bunch of video and encoding projects recently and they really took away from my manga time. However, I'm all done with that stuff for the moment, so I've been able to get back at manga, and now I've something new to bring to you... Mashira. It's a horror manga by Uchimizu Tooru that started this year and it looks pretty good. Here's a short description I wrote:
After 12 long years, a white-haired boy by the name of Iori comes back to Mashira village, the place where his childhood trauma began, only to find yet another horror awaiting him.
Now, I didn't want to spoil people with what happens or what the horror is, so you'll have to wait and see, but you'll be able to tell from the first chapter and the cover what he's gonna be up against, and man, are they creepy. Anyhow, expect more soon. I hope you enjoy it. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment