Thursday, 6 July 2017

Terra ForMars - A New Chapter - #40 (Chapter 213) English

And now, we have finally reached the end... And now, we must wait until the series resume later this year. Will there be a time-skip or will it pick up where we left off? There's so much shit that need to be resolved, but only time will tell. We will have to wait. Are you excited as I am? Maybe. In any case, it's been a pleasure translating the series even if interest has been at an all time low, but I appreciate those who still read the series and I just wanted to give a big shout-out to you all. Thanks.
Anyway, the raws were good quality this time so it made for a better send-off. However, I'd like to hear news about the series soon as I want to know that it is definitely resuming later this year and perhaps some details about what will happen, too. Because if this is how it ends, then I'm gonna tear my hair out. Anyway, I'm kinda a pessimistic person, but the series should resume later this year and we'll be happy. Lastly, I know I said that I would only catch us and then drop the series (which I've done multiple times), but I'll come back to work on the series when it does resume. Just, FYI. Anyway, enjoy the chapter. See ya!

5 comments:

  1. As always, thank you for the hard work you've done by translating the series!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for everything you have done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your go nagai and terra formars translation, btw did you read kakugo no susume? i think you would like it.

    ReplyDelete