Ever thought of continuing Apocalypse Zero/Kakugo no Susume or Exoskull Zero. I really love the series and don't know why it was just dropped. Both incomplete, but there's not too many volumes left and scans are on Amazon.jp
No clue what either are, but I'm not taking suggestions at the moment since I've got plenty lined up to do. Unless, it's something amazing and it makes me jump at it.
If you're taking suggestions.
ReplyDeleteEver thought of continuing Apocalypse Zero/Kakugo no Susume or Exoskull Zero. I really love the series and don't know why it was just dropped. Both incomplete, but there's not too many volumes left and scans are on Amazon.jp
No clue what either are, but I'm not taking suggestions at the moment since I've got plenty lined up to do. Unless, it's something amazing and it makes me jump at it.
ReplyDeleteRead a couple chapters. You'll figure out quickly if it's your thing or not. http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Kakugo-no-Susume
Delete