Sorry for the delay on this. I've been very busy this past week and will be for the most part coming up to Christmas, but I will still have a few things coming out. For one, I plan to finish Keiji next which should bring one thing to a close. After that, well, I need to finish the rest of Omorai-kun and start more on Getter Edge as I want to get the former out of the way and dive into the latter a bit further.
 |
| Deus Ex, my favourite animu! |
That aside, I recently finished Mankind Divided and its DLC the other day and I have to say that it was pretty good. Better than Human Revolution, I'll say. The atmosphere, setting and overall development felt much better. Just felt like sharing. In any case, enjoy the chapter. See ya!
Thanks for the new chapter.
ReplyDelete