This will just be a side-project for me so it'll just be whenever I feel like it. Also, I was going to finish off the Maho manga, but I want to see if dynasty-scans will finish it or now. Probably not. Anyway, many thanks to Googled Anon for this and his/her many contributions and translations. However, I did tweak things in the script which is nothing major, but it was just stuff like awkward lines and "I scream for ice-cream" among others which caused me to literally facepalm. Aside from that stuff, the TL is fine. In any case, I'll try to finish off the Futari wa manga in future as I've just been busy with actual important things in recent months, but enjoy the chapter. See ya!

where download complety manga volumen please!!!! I want to see!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!!! I was looking for this manga for a long time !! please upload it full soon!
ReplyDeleteYou'll both have to wait until I fully finish the volume.
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOUUUU!!!!! I'M HAPPYYYY!!! ( ´•̥̥̥ω•̥̥̥` )
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!!!!!! :) :)
ReplyDelete