Hey, thanks for all of your work on Nagai Go's stuff! I was wondering, would you have any interest in finishing Mazin Kaiser? (This one: https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=28811)
Or, in general, are there any other series of his you want to work on/definitely will never work on? Just curious.
I'm trying not to take on anymore Nagai manga at the moment as I don't want to limit myself mostly to his works, but I really don't have much interest in his Mazinger stuff. Granted, I do have that Mazinger Anthology that was released in 97 IIRC which I plan to do in future since I bought it.
As for things I'll never work on, well, nothing. What I really need is to have interest in the thing I'm doing. However, I've got a backlog of stuff that I need to get through this year.
Anyway, if there's something you'd like to recommend, then I'm all ears.
Hey, thanks for all of your work on Nagai Go's stuff!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering, would you have any interest in finishing Mazin Kaiser?
(This one:
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=28811)
Or, in general, are there any other series of his you want to work on/definitely will never work on? Just curious.
I'm trying not to take on anymore Nagai manga at the moment as I don't want to limit myself mostly to his works, but I really don't have much interest in his Mazinger stuff. Granted, I do have that Mazinger Anthology that was released in 97 IIRC which I plan to do in future since I bought it.
DeleteAs for things I'll never work on, well, nothing. What I really need is to have interest in the thing I'm doing. However, I've got a backlog of stuff that I need to get through this year.
Anyway, if there's something you'd like to recommend, then I'm all ears.