Our dimension being assimilated/brought into Hell? Now, that's a scary thought. Instead of the demons coming to us, it seems they're gonna bring us to them. Or, something like that, it seems. Or, they're just trying to put thoughts in our heads and that's not going to happen. Well, we'll see. Anyhow, sorry for the delay on this. I was rather busy with work, and I didn't really have the time to work on scanlation things in the past bunch of days.
Well, I did have some time, but when I wasn't tired or sleeping, I was surfing the internet, watching some shows and stuff. Anyhow, blog over. That's it for Volume 5 of Saga. However, I'll read over it to see if anything needs fixing up and then release the volume probably some time later today. At any rate, enjoy the chapter. See ya!
![]() |
| Don't ask. It just randomly appeared in my twitter feed about a month ago. |


No comments:
Post a Comment